- Legendary Vocal Stage Mic
- Rugged Reliability
Legendary Vocal Stage Mic
For over 15 years, when the pros hit the stage, more of them are holding a SM58 than anything else! The cardioid pickup pattern limits interference from other onstage sound sources, and the frequency response is perfectly tailored for vocals, with a brighter midrange and bass roll-off. There's a reason you see the SM58 on more stages than any other vocal microphone — it just works!
It takes more than being designed specifically for the stage to make a microphone a legend. As much as it's famous for its sound, the SM58 is famous for its durability. Simply put, this microphone is built like a tank — you can travel with it from gig to gig and rest assured that it will last.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass roll-off
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic
- On/Off Switch